Saturday, March 8, 2014

e.l.f. Blush Swatches

Here are the e.l.f. blush swatches that I asked you if you wanted. I have seven total e.l.f. blushes including: (left to right)
  • Pink Passion- The brightest blush of them all! It is a bright,matte, neon pink. This is a very pigmented color and I love to wear it on those days where the rest of my make-up is fairly neutral.
  • Fuchsia Fusion-This is a more fuchsia color (just like the name says!) that looks amazing on any make-up look that doesn't include a red lip. I personally really love this color and would not like to be without it in my collection but, if you don't like a little sparkle, you might not like this one.
  • Berry Merry- This is a pink plummy color. It has some sparkles to it as well. If you wanted to try any one of these blushes, this is the one I would recommend you get. I have not found any other blush like it. In other words, out of them all... THIS IS MY FAVORITE : )
  • Mellow Mauve- This is a neutral blush. It is a nude lipstick in the form of a blush. I love this blush and it is my go to when I just can't decide what to put on. Also, another staple for your collection
  • Tickled Pink- This is a light peach color, it is very natural looking on my complexion. Others might also call this color a baby pink.
  • Candid Color- This "blush" in my opinion, should be a highlight. It definitely is very pretty still. This is my perfect description of rosegold.
  • Giddy Gold- This "blush" also should be called a highlight. So beautiful! Depending on where you hold it to the light you get a pink-goodish gradient. I love this for my inner corner on my eyes, as well as for a highlight. It looks pretty on your cupids bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment