Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pictures and swatches of some of the products used in this Get Ready w/Me video are down below:


This is one of the Revlon Lip Butters in Elusive! I love these so much! They are creamy, pigmented and smell good. :) I topped it off with a Smashbox Lip gloss(not shown in the picture)
This is a palette that I got for Christmas! The eyeshadows are amazing! They are pigmented, velvety smooth and last all day!   
These are swatches of the colors I used. I used SAGE ADVICE on my eyelid and lower lash line, a little bit of HOT COCOA AND BLISSFULL BROWN on my crease and IDEAL IVORY as a browbone highlight.
On my inner corner I used the top left highlight color from this Rue21 palette that I mentioned in my Perfect Palette tag. Since, this is a palette that I never reach for... I decided to go for it.       

Swatches of the highlight, blush, translucent powder and bronzer I used. Hightlight is elf's pinktastic baked blush, blush and translusent powder are from my BH Cosmetics 6 color contour and blush palette and the bronzer is NYC's mosaic bronzer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment